Goal of the project
To create a platform for the Super Kids* project, specifically for the organization.
*oryginal name changed
Facilitating Parents / Guardians’ access to their children’s data.
Make it easier for preschoolers and instructors to deliver classes and manage data,
Creation of an admin panel to facilitate the management of kindergartens, schedules and diaries.
Sending e-mails to a specific group of recipients (phase 1)
Display of test results (phase 1)
Entering children’s data and signing consents in the system, not physically (phase 1)
Instructor Class Schedule – View and Edit (phase 2)
Access to the electronic log (phase 2)
Panels / Views:
- Parent / Guardian Panel, where you can log in, fill in the details of the child / ward, sign consents, view the details of the child / ward.
- Admin / Organization panel, where the admin can view the e-mail databases of instructors, institutions, parents, view the schedule of classes, view the results of fitness tests, view data from the journal.
Understanding CJM – before and after
Design studio – Workshops with UX, UI, Dev teams
Usability tests preparation – scenario of tests only
Research of competitors and benchmark
I’ve done a research on competitive platforms for schools and kindergartens.
I was responsible for preparing one of 4 personas. Taking my knowledge about kindergartens and based my work personal experience as a person who conduct lessons with childrens, and also as a preschooler parent I’ve prepared protopersona of kindergarten director.
Customer Journey Map
Unfortunately there was no time for more research. Once again based on conwersations with my friends-parents about problems with additional lessons in preschools I’ve created Customer Journey Map. I’ll be delighted to verify my assumption with existing product.
When go further with project I remarked that designed solution is created more for administrators comfort instead of parents.
Design Studio workshops
I planned and conducted workshops for UX team, Project Manager, developers, Product Owner, future users.
The results of this workshop was:
- sketches of majority number of views in app
- team understood how this app should work
- knowledge of what problems this solution resolve
- project team integration
I’ve finish my work on this project at usability test preparation.