What should be done?
Website for new offer of Wolves Summit, desktop and mobile friendly.
What value do we want to deliver?
Give information about online summit. Give posibility to buy tickets.
What is worth doing?
Landing page with all info about new offer, contact form and CTA (buy ticket) button, made on Hubspot tamplate Mobile and Desktop friendly, possible accesibility guidelines included.
Time To launch
What was done?
Design in Figma
Just to give you a quick overwiev to what Wolves Summit is. It is a recognizable conference throughout Central and Eastern Europe that brings together 2-3 thousand people related to the development of startups every six months. During Wolves Summit, startups, investors and corporate representatives usually meet in the spaces of the Palace of Culture and Science to look for areas for cooperation, investment and development.
This time I was involved into logistics of “in- person” event, when the pandemic thwarted our plans, or actually provoked the decision to change the formula and quickly adapt the event (in 10 days) to the online reality. Eventualy online Wolves Summit conference was huge success and a phenomenon on a global scale at that time.
Beside me in team we have 4 sales persons, Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Customer Service Manager, 3 persons in logistic team (including me), CEO, CTO.
After big conference we started to think about hosting more virtual events to help startups and investors make the connection as we usually did but this time in online reality. During 8 hours team workshop we defined value of our offer (using Value Proposition Canvas) and redefine Business Model.
Email me if you’d like to know more about value proposition discoveries.
It has been disscussed that we need new website/landing page for new monthly offer – but there were some problems like:
- lack of money
- lack of software developers
- lack of time
- lack of content
- not precisely defined offer (yet)
We decided also to not use the previous website to not confused people about new offer and to keep those new online events as a separate experience. I have to design something looking fresh, based on this what we had before and do it in one week.
What I decided to do was:
- use Lean principles – create webpage to easy and quick learn more about our customers
- prepare landing page design with separate areas for startups, investors and corporates based on existing page template
- let customers know what our new offer is
- make all as fast as possible
How I worked with Web developer
- I prepared desktop version designs in Figma (See design)
- we have created website based on further prepared for us components
- evangelize, evangelize, evangelize about users needs, about need of collecting feedback, about usability, not only beautifull pictures
- it is hard to prepare anything without clear offer and content, when nobody knows what are we selling …
- salespeople like to be convinced by numbers
- time and collaboration whitin team is needed to improving and developing